Monday, August 08, 2005

In the Pool

On my third night at the Wild Horse Pass resort in Arizona, I finally took a dip in the pool. There were 4 pools in all and at 7pm the water was as comfortable as a warm bath. I swam lazy laps. When I stood up I was puzzled by ripples in the water that soon turned into small waves. The hint of a breeze just 5 minutes earlier had whipped into a mini tropical storm. The chaise chairs were blown into the pools and the umbrellas toppled to the ground. I ran after my clothes flying off one of the chairs and raced towards the hotel with the rest of the poolgoers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your photos are so beautiful. You are really talented with your camera. I really enjoyed looking at them and reading about your travels

8/11/2005 12:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures, I'm really enjoying them!

8/16/2005 01:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home